A non-placement product is an item in the Catalog that is sold to your customer based on a schedule or one time event. Within the catalog taxonomy, non-placement products are items within a Product Class which have not been tagged with the For Placements attribute.
Follow these steps below to create a Non-Placement Product.
- To access this feature, the Back Office module must be licensed and enabled.
- In your ATS account, navigate to Back Office
- From the Back Office menu, select Catalog
- Click the blue button in the right Add Product or Service Class
- Make sure you DO NOT select the For Placements checkbox on the editor
- Click Save