In this Article:
The BrightFlow dashboard allows you to easily visualize your submittal workflow via Kanban-style swimlanes.
BrightFlow view is available by selecting the BrightFlow button at the top-right of the dashboard, underneath your avatar and notification bell.
Once activated, your dashboard will change and display the Open/Submittable jobs. Each swimlane shows the number of Candidates in each submittal status per job.
To go back to the standard dashboard view, select the Dashboard button where the BrightFlow button was originally located.
There are various ways you can adjust and filter the BrightFlow dashboard.
- The Job Filter search bar allows you to filter by location (City or State), Job ID, Job Title, Client/Department name, or Manager name. Just type in the box to begin filtering
- The number under the filter will update in real time showing how many jobs match your search criteria and the total number of jobs in either the My Open Jobs or All Open Jobs category.
- With the Recruiter(s) button, you can filter by jobs by specific recruiters. Click None Selected to pick your recruiter(s) and begin filtering
- On the right, these three buttons will let you:
- Refresh the BrightFlow dashboard
- Toggle view of All Open Jobs in your company
- Toggle view of My Open Jobs, which are just the jobs where you are the recruiter
Editing BrightFlow Swimlanes:
To edit your BrightFlow swimlanes, go to:
- BrightFlow Setup
From here, you can:
- Edit the swimlane titles and colors by clicking the pencil icon
- Delete swimlanes by clicking the trashcan icon
- Add/remove submittal statuses to swimlanes by dragging and dropping them from the Unassigned section
- Add Swimlanes
- Discard Changes and start over
- Save your changes
Here, we'll cover additional assorted information pertaining to the BrightFlow dashboard.
- In the Swimline Totals row, the totals update in real time as you filter results. It is also sortable by the numerical value in each lane by either ascending or descending value. Simply click the sort option in the right of the lane you which to sort. The large arrow indicates the column you are sorting by and whether it is ascending or descending.
- Each row is a separate job. It will include:
- Job name
- Job ID
- Client/Department and Manager
- City and state, if available
- Job title, Job ID, Manager, and Client/Department are also clickable to view the corresponding profile