In this article you will learn the steps it takes to manually create a Candidate Profile within BrightMove.
Manually Creating a Candidate Profile:
1. Click on the link on the left side menu of the page that says Candidate.
2. Click on Create a new Candidate.
3. Enter the First Name, Last Name, and Email Address of the candidate.
4. Click Check to run the Duplicate Prevention tool.
If the info matches a profile already in the system, it takes you directly to that existing profile. The name and email address must match exactly to be counted as a duplicate.
5. If no existing profile was found by the duplicate check, the New Candidate screen will appear. Enter in the Candidate's information.
6. Click Save.
Congratulations! You have successfully created a profile for your candidate in BrightMove. The system will automatically pull up the Candidate Profile for you to view.
Article is closed for comments.