In this Article:
With your jobs posted out to the web, you will begin to receive applications. These applications will create an associated candidate profile along with a submittal record. Now, you can move the applied candidates through the stages of your workflow.
This is accomplished from within the Submittals Tab of either the candidate's profile or the associated job's profile.
Updating a Submittal Status
To add a Submittal Activity:
- Navigate to the Submittals tab of either the Candidate Profile or the Job Profile.
- Click Add Activity.
- Select a Submittal Status.
- Select an Activity Type. These can change depending on the submittal status selected.
- Choose a start time and end time for the activity.
- Enter a Comment
- Add a Reminder or Follow Up Activity, if desired.
- You can also choose to email the activity to yourself or mark it completed.
- Click Save.
Submittal Statuses are color-coded so they can be viewed at a glance. If a status is Declined, it will be red, green is for Placement, or blue for anything else.
Each Submittal Status will also show if email templates are assigned to go out to different entities, if selected. Hover over the icon, and it will display the template name that will go out.
Overriding a Template
To override a Communication Template assigned to a Submittal Status select the checkbox for the specific template to replace.
Article is closed for comments.