In this Article:
Your jobs are out on the job board and candidates are applying. Awesome, but now you have to move them through the stages of your workflow. How do you do that? With a special type of activity called the Submittial Activity.
To add a Submittal Activity:
- Navigate to the Submittals tab of either the Candidate Profile or the Job Profile.
- Click Add Activity.
- Select a Submittal Status.
- Select an Activity Type. These can change depending on the submittal status selected.
- Choose a start time and end time for the activity.
- Enter a Comment
- Add a Reminder or Follow Up Activity if desired.
- You can also chose to email the activity to yourself or mark it completed.
- Click Save
Submittal Statuses are color-coded so they can be viewed at a glance if a status is Declined it will be red, green is for Placement, or blue for anything else.
Each Submittal Status will also show if email templates are assigned to go out to different entities if selected. Hover over the icon and it will display the template name that will go out.
Candidate template assigned is the person icon
Manager template assigned is the business card icon
Recruiter template assigned is the person in a circle icon
Sales template assigned is the dollar sign icon
Sourcer template assigned is the handshake icon
To override a Communication Template assigned to a Submittal Status select the checkbox for the specific template to replace.