The OFCCP is the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP). Recently the OFCCP has come out with compliance regulations that affect businesses who work on government contracts. For the most up to date information visit:
Is it Supported by BrightMove?
Yes! The OFCCP module allows client who are affected by these regulations to stay in full compliance. When you sign up for BrightMove, tell your representative that you are an OFCCP Compliant company and they will make sure to turn the module on for you. There is no additional cost.
*We have modified the OFCCP disability and Veteran questions in compliance with the OFCCP changes effective March 24, 2014. added the "pre-offer" Veteran classification questions and created the ability to turn these questions on or off independent of each other based on the OFCCP contract requirements.
When your account is OFCCP enabled you cannot mass submit Candidates to jobs in the Choose Action for list dropdowns throughout the software. You can submit a single Candidate to a job from the Candidate profile.
Company Level Settings
Go to Settings> Company Preferences. In the "Portal" section are the following options:
- Show EEOC for Online Application - Shows Race & Gender questions
- Show EEOC - Vet Status (Show EEOC Must be Active)- Shows the "pre-offer" Veteran question to the Candidates on the portal.
- Show EEOC - Disability Status (Show EEOC Must be Active)- Shows the Disability question to the Candidates on the portal.
- Describe Disability and Veteran Criteria - If true, will display the "More info" options (OFCCP VEVRAA and 503 form content) on Veteran status and Disability portal questions.
*Please Note: When OFCCP is enabled at the company level, Candidate profile Gravatar pictures will not be displayed.
Client Level Settings
If the EEOC fields are hidden (false) in your Company Preferences, the EEOC override boxes will be shown on the Client profiles. This allows you to have the EEOC questions off for all Clients and the ability turn them on only for Clients that require them to be asked according to OFCCP laws.
Simply edit the Client profile to check or un-check these selections. If you do not see these fields, you already have them set to show (true) at the Company level for all Clients!
- Override Portal EEOC- Shows Race & Gender questions on the portal
- Override Veteran Status- Shows the "pre-offer" Veteran question to the Candidates on the portal.
- Override Disability Status- Shows the Disability question to the Candidates on the portal.
How Does BrightMove Know If I Am Affected?
You have to tell your BrightMove representative that you need to be in compliance with OFCCP Regulations. There is no way for BrightMove to know that you need access to the OFCCP module unless you tell your representative.