In this Article:
This article contains useful information about the spreadsheet you can use to mass import your candidates into BrightMove. Please keep these in mind when importing candidates.
- Spreadsheets are limited to 2000 rows per upload. (One for header and 1999 rows for Candidate data)
- Make sure not to change the height or width of the columns or rows in the template as it will affect the data imported!
- You are required to include Last Name, First Name, Country, and Email. All other fields are optional.
- If you exceed the character limit, your entry will be rejected and a new profile will not be created in BrightMove.
- To populate the profile Source field, all Sources on the spreadsheet must match your Candidate Source list in BrightMove.
Available Import Fields:
Last Name is required and must be less than 150 characters
First Name is required and must be less than 150 characters
Current Title must be less than 300 characters
Current Company must be less than 100 characters
Address 1 must be less than 150 characters
Address 2 must be less than 75 characters
City must be less than 100 characters
State has no character limit but if the state entered is not recognized, it will default to "None". Abbreviations are acceptable.
Zip must be less than 10 characters
Country Code is required (US for United States)
Email is required and must be less than 100 characters
Work Email must be less than 100 characters
Source has no character limit but see below for Important Source information.
Phone must be less than 30 characters
Fax must be less than 30 characters
Home must be less than 30 chars
Mobile phone must be less than 30 characters
Other phone must be less than 30 characters
Primary Skills has no character limit