In this Article:
If you have a large project that you want to add to BrightMove, we would be able to put together a written SOW and perform some contracted paid improvements based on your specifications.
SOW Request Process
- Submit a ticket to Support explaining what you would like.
- Support will talk to the development team and get an estimate of the costs.
- If the estimate is acceptable, Support will being preparing your SOW request. The request will include:
- estimated date of completion
- detailed description of the work to be completed
- items not covered by the development work
- The SOW will be reviewed and signed by both parties.
- Payment will be processed.
- Development work will begin and Support will work with the customer throughout the process.
- After the work is completed, a go live date will be set (based on the release cycle for BrightMove).
- Custom Reports (New or changes to existing)
- Custom Dashboard Panes
- Feature Requests or Improvements that you want fast tracked
- Data changes
- Major data cleanups for established accounts
- Progression setup or changes after previous approval
- Copying data from one account to another
- Candidate imports