In this Article:
For more minor development requests, we do not require a SOW document to proceed. Below is the process for these requests.
How to Request Paid Work:
- Submit a Support ticket with a description of what you need completed.
- Support will work with the development team to provide am estimate of the cost.
- If you approve, respond to the ticket letting us know.
- Your account will be billed for the work.
- The Support team will work with you and the development team to complete the request.
Examples of Paid Work not Requiring an SOW:
- Mass deleting profiles (of any kind)
- Any mass changes requested that a Developer must perform
- Mass restoring accidentally deleted profiles (of any kind)
- Submittal Workflow changes that a Developer must perform
- Minor data cleanups for established accounts