In this Article:
There are some quick link buttons located at the top of a Candidate's profile to assist in some of the most common tasks.
Timeline - This enables the timeline view of the activities for that candidate.
Add to Cart - This sends a candidate to your Candidate Cart
Send to Job - Allows you to quickly add a candidate to one of your most recent jobs.
- Click Send to Job
- Click the Job you want from the dropdown.
- If the Job you want is not in the list, click Search and Submit to Job.
Add Activity - This brings up the New Activity screen. Complete it as normal to add a new activity for the candidate.
Add Note - This brings up the New Note screen. Complete it as normal to add a new note for the candidate.
More - There are a variety of options under More.
- Search Jobs from Skills - This allows you to search for a job based on your candidate's skills in BrightMove
- BrightMatch - Public Job Search - This is only available on Staffing and RPO packages. It allows you to search the web for publicly listed jobs that match your candidates skills without leaving BrightMove.
- Make Confidential - Allows you to make a profile confidential.
- View on Map - Brings up a map of the candidate's address.
- Change Screen Filter - Allows you to control which tabs you see on the candidate profile.
- Assign Forms - This is how you can manually assign BrightForms to candidates.
- Email Password - Sends a password reset email to the candidate so they can log into your portal.
- Edit - Bring up the profile edit screen.
- Delete - Deletes the candidate profile. This is not recommended as it removes all the data associated with the candidate. Instead, set their Status to Inactive or Merge Duplicate Candidates.
Back - This takes you back to whatever screen you were on before.