In This Article
Learn how to assign exams to Candidates.
Any exam assigned to the Candidate by a licensed BrightMove user is reflected here. Once an exam has been completed by the Candidate the exam score, time it took to complete the exam, and the pass/fail result will show here as well. Available Exams can be assigned to a Candidate on a case-by-case basis, in addition to exams that are required for a Job.
Assign Exam to Applicant
On the Applicant Profile:
- First check that a username and password are assigned in the Applicant profile. This is what the applicant will use to log into BrightMove so that he or she can take the assigned exam.
- Click the Exams tab. You can toggle between Assigned Exams and Available Exams.
- To assign an exam, click the Available Exams button in the upper right.
- Click the Assign button on the Exam row(s) you wish to assign.
- To view all assigned exams, click the Assigned Exams button.