In this Article:
This is where you'll find the basic information for your managers, such as their name, address, and more. We call this section of the profile a Baseball Card.
Your manager's basic information will be displayed vertically along the left-hand side of the profile.
At the top of this section, you will see the profile type along with the BrightMove unique identification number (ID).
As we move further down, you'll find the manager's name, address, phone number(s), email address(es), and links to the manager's assigned Department/Client and Location/Department profiles.
You may also upload a photo into the manager's profile:
- Select the image square
- Paste an image URL or click Browse to upload the desired image from your computer.
- Select Save and Close to submit the changes.
You can add custom tags to your profiles for easy searching and organization.
- Click Add a tag and begin typing
- If the tag exists in the system, you will see it appear
- Select the tag to add it to the profile
Communication Actions and Links:
Within the basic information section, there are several links and actions available for communicating with your manager.
- Select the blue Envelope icon next to the desired address to enter the compose email screen.
- You may also use the Communicate drop-down menu to send a blank email or a Communication Template to the basic (topmost) email address associated with the manager's profile.
To add a phone number to a manager profile:
- Click the Add Phone button
- Select the Phone Type
- Enter the Phone Number
- Click Save
For users on mobile devices or with dial-through software on their computers, clicking the phone number will initiate a call out.
Article is closed for comments.