The Submittals tab view contains:
- The name of the Candidate with a link to quickly view their profile
- Click View Resumes to flip through the Candidate resumes. You only need to click the button once, then use the arrows on your keyboard or click the arrows in the resume view to move between rows.
- Progress is color coded with a calculated percentage. Red indicates declined/rejected, green indicates a placement, and blue indicates in progress.
- Status is the current status of the Candidate in the submittal workflow.
- The placement start date and end date (when applicable).
- The date the submittal was created along with who created it
- The type and date of the last submittal activity associated with the Candidate.
- The ability to provide a ranking for a Candidate (optional).
- Under the More option, you will find the option to answer any unanswered Basic Qualification (BQ) questions or delete the submittal.
- Columns are sortable and searchable.
Choose Action List
In the Submittals Tab, you can complete actions in the Choose Action for List dropdown. Here are some examples of the actions you can choose: Mass status changes, Mass email and/or SMS (up to 100 at a time), Send to Manager, Submit to another job, or add to a Folder.
Moving a Candidate through the Workflow or Pipeline
- Click the "Add Activity" button and select the Submittal Status to move the Candidate to the Submittal Status drop-down.
- Submittal Statuses are color coded so they can be viewed at a glance if a status is Declined (red), Accepted (green), or Statuses in-between (blue).
- Each Submittal Status will show an icon if email templates are assigned. Hover over the icon and it will display the template name that will go out.
- Select a Submittal Activity for the status.
- Choose a start and end date for the activity. If the end date is different than the start date an activity will be created for every day in-between.
- To override a Communication Template assigned to a Submittal Status select the checkbox for the specific template to replace.
- Enter a comment if required.
- Save the updated Submittal Status.
Article is closed for comments.