In this Article:
We'll discuss how to deal with duplicate manager profiles. BrightMove's default criteria to define a duplicate are First Name, Last Name and Email address matching. The criteria can be changed in Settings> Duplication Fields, if desired.
Duplicates are calculated & refreshed automatically every couple hours by the system however there is a button to Recalculate Duplicates in real-time if needed in the upper right of the Manage Duplicates screen.
What Gets Merged
When merging two profiles, the fields that are merged are:
- User activities
- Phone numbers
- Submittal activities
Where to View and Merge Manager Profiles
To get to the duplicate manager management section:
- Click your picture in upper right (Quick Links menu).
- Click Settings.
- Click Duplicate Managers.
To Merge Candidate Profiles
- Click Manage (right side)
- You can view the duplicate profiles to determine which one should remain after the merge if you'd like. If you already know which profile should remain, skip to step 3.
- Choose the profile you wish to remain the primary profile.
- Click Save. The duplicates will now be gone and the single selected profile will remain.
*Once merged, the duplicate profiles no longer exist and cannot be recovered or split back out.
Article is closed for comments.