In this Article:
Learn to use the Quick Menu action buttons on a Job Profile.
The Quick Menu contains the most common Recruiter actions.
The BrightFlow button takes you to the Kanban board view where you can drag n' drop your Candidates through visual Swim Lanes. Click here to learn more about BrightFlow on a Job (PLACEHOLDER)
Clicking on Search Candidates will start a Candidate Power Search and automatically search for Candidates with Primary Skills that match the Required Skills of the Job.
The More button expands to show available Quick Menu options.
- Claim: Claim a Job (used for reporting).
- Basic Qualifications: Set the Basic Qualifications. (Note: Once a Job has Submittal Activities on it, you can longer add, edit, or remove the BQ's for that Job!)
- OFCCP Report: Download an OFCCP Report.
- Change Screen Filter: Hide or show the available fields on a Job Profile.
- Edit: Edit the Job Profile.
- Copy: Copy the Job Profile into a new Job Profile.
- Create Template: Create a Job Template from the Job Profile.
- Delete: Delete the Job.
- Back: Go back.