In this Article:
Would you like to adjust the information you see when Power Searching? In this article, we'll show you how to do just that.
To customize the columns you see when Power Searching, do the following:
- On the Power Search screen, click the blue menu button
- Click Manage Search Fields
- From the Manage [entity] Power Search Options screen, drag-and-drop columns from the left-hand menu over to the right-hand side
- Reverse the previous step to remove currently displayed columns
- When finished, click Back to Search to return to the previous screen
If you're ever unsatisfied with you column configuration, go back to the Manage [entity] Power Search Options screen and click Restore Defaults.