In this Article:
Once you've created a Power Search, you may want to save it for quick access later. We'll walk you through how to do that.
To save your Power Search;
- On the Power Search screen, click the blue menu button
- In the dropdown menu, select Save Search
- Select either New Search or one of your existing searches from the Save As dropdown.
- Select Shared if you would like to make it a public search. Any users on your account will have access to public searches.
- Add a name to the Search Name field. This is how you will identify the search later.
- Click Save Search
Finding Your Saved Searches:
You have three ways to find your Saved Searches
The first can be done from the Power Search Screen from the same blue menu button dropdown in Power Search:
- In that dropdown, click the Load Saved Searches button
- Select which Saved Search you'd like to load
- Click Load Search
The second method will take you to the main Saved Searches screen that displays all your Saved Searches:
- In the left-hand navigation menu, click on an entity type (Candidates, Managers, Clients/Departments, Jobs) to expand the menu
- Select the Saved Searches option
- From this screen, you will find all Saved Searches
- Search Name: The name you gave the search
- Search Type: The type of Entity you will be searching for
- Owner: The person who created the original search
- Created On: Date the search was created
- Shared: If it is a public search or not. Shared searches are available to all users on the account.
- Delete: Deletes the search. You can only delete searches if you are the owner.
- Simply click on the title of your Saved Search to travel to Power Search with your Saved Search settings displayed
The third way to access your saved searches is through the saved searches dashboard pane.