In this Article:
We'll discuss the various ways you can manage your manager folders.
The Front Page:
- From the main Manager Folders page, you can click on the various columns, such as Name and Members, to sort them
- The Search bar on the top right allows you to filter your view of the page
- If you have the appropriate security permissions, you can Edit or Delete folders
- From the Edit screen, you can change the title and adjust the Shared setting
Inside a Manager Folder:
Inside the manager folder, you can take various actions, such as removing individual managers, adding notes and activities, or performing mass actions.
To Add Note, Add Activity, Edit, or Remove a manager, click the appropriate action button in your chosen manager's row.
To perform a mass action:
- Check mark the managers
- Click Choose Action for List in the top-right of the page
- Select your desired mass action from the list
Article is closed for comments.