In this Article
Learn how to mass copy new Jobs from the Job Power Search.
- Start a Jobs Power Search
- Select the Jobs you want to copy
- Click the Choose Action for List dropdown
- Select the type of job copy you want, options are:
- Copy - Post to Web and Internal disabled - Copied job will NOT be checked to Post to Web or to Post to Internal.
- Copy - Post to Web enabled - Copied job will be defaulted to Post to Web.
- Copy- Post to Internal enabled - Copied job will be defaulted to Post to Internal.
- Copy- Post to Web and Post to Internal enabled - Copied Job will be defaulted to Post to Web & Post to Internal.
- Click Go
A private job folder is created and will open for you to view. The folder is titled Mass Job Copy - Date/Time. You will be redirected to view and manage the new folder of copied jobs.
You can edit a job by selecting the Job Title. You can also mass update the Job Status by selecting the dropdown in the top right (Note: if this option is not visible, an administrator must add the Mass Update Job Status permission to your security role). Any User Defined Fields and/or Basic Qualifications (BQ) assigned to the original job being copied will also be copied onto the new job created.