In this Article
Learn how to manage your Company's career website, otherwise known as the Candidate Experience Portal.
Candidate Experience Portals are where Candidates apply for your jobs. You can view your portals by following these steps:
- Go to Settings
- Click on Candidate Experience Portals
The Candidate Experience Portals Screen
Each account starts with one portal that will be set as the Default portal, but you may create as many portals as needed for your company.
Here is a description of each column in the Candidate Experience Portals screen:
- Name: The title of your portal as a link that can be selected to enter into the portal's settings.
- Canonical Name: This column will contain the CNAME for your portal should you choose to apply one. This will override the portal's URL prefix with your custom CNAME information.
- Type: Public - Post to Internet (Connects to Public Website), Employee - Post to Intranet (Connects to Internal website), None - Does not post jobs.
- Status: This current status of your portal.
- Secure: This column displays a check mark if the secure protocol is enabled for your experience portal. When not enabled, the column will be blank.
- Application Form: This column displays the custom BrightForm name assigned to the portal.
- Actions: This column contains several action icons that allow for Previewing, Editing, and Managing the experience portal. The Sitemap, RSS Feed, and Link for your personal portal for the experience portal are located within the More action list.