In this Article
Learn how to create new Candidate Experience Portals.
Creating a Candidate Experience Portal
Follow these steps to create a new applicant experience portal:
- Go to Settings
- Click on Candidate Experience Portals
- Click on New Portal
Candidate Experience Portal Setup
Portal Setup Field Descriptions
- Name / Title: Type the name of this portal. If you are using it as a Vendor Portal than you can type the name of the vendor or partner here.
- Canonical Name / CNAME: This field will contain the CNAME for your portal should you choose to apply one. This will override the portal's URL prefix with your custom CNAME information.
- Status: Choose portal status, Active or Inactive.
- Doc Type: Your web developer will know what type to select based on your corporate website.
- Locale: Pick your locale and if your area is not there then please email email@example.com and ask that your locale be added.
- BrightForm Application: Allows for the selection and assignment of custom BrightForm application forms. See our BrightForms page for more information on creating your own custom application.
- Portal Type: Public - Post to Internet (Connects to Public Website), Employee - Post to Intranet (Connects to Internal website), None - Does not posts jobs.
- Access Password: This field allows you to set a password on the portal to limit access.
- Secure / SSL Enabled: Toggle ON/OFF the secure URL protocol for your experience portal. Enabling this setting will set your portal URL to begin with HTTPS://.
- Default Experience: Only one portal per account may be set as the Default. Toggle this setting on to set the current portal as the default portal.