In this Article:
If you need to attach an image to an email, like for a signature, you're in the right place.
Attaching an image to an email is simple. First, navigate to the Compose Email screen for whatever entity you wish.
To attach an image from the Compose Email screen:
- Save the image or graphic you wish to use to your computer.
- Click the Image button that shows the silhouette of mountains (highlighted here).
- In the popup window, choose:
- Upload tab
- Select the image from your computer that you wish to upload
- Send to Server
- You'll automatically be brought to the Image Info tab
- From there, you can adjust width and height of the image
- Select OK when finished
When you've finished these steps, the image will be inserted into your email.
Attaching Images from the Server:
If you'd like to access images that you have already Sent to the Server:
- Click the Image button in the Compose Email screen
- Begin in the Image Info tab
- Select Browse Server
- Choose your image from the server
- Adjust width and height