In this Article:
The BrightMove Security Questions settings allow for an additional layer of protection when accessing your account or resetting your account password information.
Here, we will walk through setting up and managing your security questions.
Creating Security Questions:
When adding security questions to your BrightMove account, you are required to create three security questions.
To access the Security Questions screen:
- Click your avatar image in the top-right, next to the bell icon
- Select Settings
- From Settings, select Security Questions near the top of the page
This will bring you to the Security Questions page.
To add a security question:
- Click the Security Question 1 drop down menu
- Select your desired security question from the list
- Type your answer in the Answer box
- Click Submit
After adding your first answer, you'll notice that the Security Question 1 box updates to Security Question 2.
You will now repeat the steps of selecting a question and typing your answer until you have three total security questions.
Once you create three security questions, you're finished!
Manage Security Questions:
Once you have created your three security questions, the page will switch to Manage Security Questions.
From here, you can view and edit your security question answers. However, you cannot change the security questions themselves.
To edit an answer:
- Select the Answer 1, 2, or 3 text box and begin typing to create a new answer
- Click Save in the bottom right of the page to save your new answer
Article is closed for comments.