In this Article
LinkedIn social networking is where you can connect with trusted contacts and professionals. With BrightMove you can activate the Apply with LinkedIn button that will allow candidates to apply to jobs on your portal using their LinkedIn Credentials and information from their profile. This will greatly speed up the application process.
Note: You must have a LinkedIn Recruiter profile in order to enable this feature for the account.
Enabling Apply with LinkedIn
Apply with LinkedIn will need to be enabled for at least one user account in order to display the apply option on your BrightMove Candidate Experience Portal.
Follow these steps to enable Apply with LinkedIn.
- Go to Settings
- Click on External Credentials
- Click on Add Credential
- Click the Application dropdown
- Select the LinkedIn Child Provision
- Fill in your LinkedIn credentials and click Submit
- A LinkedIn request form will generate with prevalent information about the LinkedIn apply integration
- Review the form information and select the Request button when ready to initiate the request
- A success message will display with an option to Go Back to your credential settings.
- Select the Go Back button to view the Enabled LinkedIn form.
Congratulations! Your account has been configured to allow candidates to apply to your BrightMove career portal postings using Apply with LinkedIn.
Using the Apply with LinkedIn Feature
Within your BrightMove portal, job postings will now have an additional option for applicants to choose when applying for your positions. The Apply with LinkedIn button will be displayed alongside the other apply option when viewing your posted job descriptions.
When selected, candidates will receive a prompt informing them that their LinkedIn profile information will be sent into the application. Once accepted, the portal application will open and will automatically fill in any matching fields derived from the data sent through the LinkedIn account.