In this Article:
Once reports are created with your data model in Power BI Desktop, you can publish those reports to the Power BI Cloud application.
From there, you can create dashboards, share dashboards and reports, and also compare your BrightMove data with other datasets.
The scope of this page is to help you publish your reports to the Power BI Cloud.
- Go to https://app.powerbi.com and create an account
- Once your account is created, retain your username and password for the next steps
- Go to the Power BI Desktop application, and click the Publish button
- When prompted to Sign in to Power BI, click the Sign In button
- Enter the username (email) and password you used to create your Power BI Account in step 1 above
- Your data should start publishing and you will see a status dialog
- Once completed, you will see a Success confirmation
- Click the Close button, and you are finished!
Power BI Cloud:
Login to Power BI Cloud application and you will see your BrightMove Dataset and Reports.
Now you can create new reports. You can also create dashboards from the elements of your reports.
Congratulations! You have successfully published your BrightMove Analytics Reports to the Power BI Cloud.
Article is closed for comments.