In this Article:
Have you ever accidentally deleted something, thinking it was gone for good? Luckily for you, BrightMove features Recycle Bins for its entities where you can undo any mistaken deletions.
In this article, we'll explain the Manager Recycle Bin.
Finding the Recycle Bin:
To find the Recycle Bin:
- Look for Managers in the left-hand navigation menu and click it
- Select Recycle Bin
The Recycle Bin:
From the Recycle Bin page you'll see a list of all Managers that have been deleted, as well as actions you can take.
- If the deletion was a mistake, click Undelete
- If you're absolutely sure you will never need this profile again and want the record removed, click Delete Permanently
Note: If you choose to delete an entity permanently, it will do just that. There will be no way to recover that profile, even with our help.
- The column containing check boxes will allow you to mass permanently delete or mass undelete many profiles at once, for those big mistakes
- With the Search box, you can search your roster of deleted Managers and permanently delete or undelete from there