In this Article:
In the Client/Department Recycle Bin you can view a list of all Clients/Departments that have been deleted.
This is useful if you want to view a record of deleted Clients/Departments, or would like to undo any deletion. We'll go over the finer details of this tool here.
Finding the Recycle Bin:
To find the Recycle Bin:
- Look for Clients/Departments in the left-hand navigation menu and click it
- Select Recycle Bin
The Recycle Bin:
From the Recycle Bin page you'll see a list of all Clients/Departments that have been deleted, as well as actions you can take.
- If the deletion was a mistake, click Undelete
- If you're absolutely sure you will never need this profile again and want the record removed, click Delete Permanently
Note: If you choose to delete an entity permanently, it will do just that. There will be no way to recover that profile, even with our help.
- The column containing check boxes will allow you to mass permanently delete or mass undelete many profiles at once, for those big mistakes
- With the Search box, you can search your roster of deleted Clients/Departments and permanently delete or undelete from there