The Submittal Activity History Report will give the user a snapshot view of all submittal activity changes within the specified time frame.
This report is CSV Optimized, meaning that you can export it to Excel without the report formatting being altered or broken.
How to pull the report
1. Open the reports page by going to Quick Links menu>Reports. This report is found under the Activity Reports section.
2. Choose the format you wish to export this report to.
3. The default time parameter of the report are the last thirty (30) days or you can specify the preferred date range.
4. Set any additional filters you may want and then click the Run Report button.
The full list of parameters include:
- Client/Department name
- Job title
- Job ID
- Job status
- Candidate First and Last name
- Candidate ID
- Submittal date
- Submittal status
- Activity date
- Create date
- Activity user
If you do not see this report in your Report suite, please notify your Administrator to request the report be enabled.
Article is closed for comments.