With the Candidate Folder Report, you can generate a simple report that contains the basic information of candidates who you've added to particular folders.
This is handy if you utilize reports to organize your candidates and would like to have that information in a PDF or another format.
How to pull the report
1. Open the reports page by going to Quick Links menu>Reports. This report is found under the Candidate Reports section.
2. Choose the format you wish to export this report to.
3. Select the Candidate Folder.
4. Click the Run Report button.
For each candidate in your chosen folder, the report will display:
- Candidate First and Last name
- Job Title
- Address 2
- Zip Code
If you do not see this report in your Report suite, please notify your Administrator to request the report be enabled.