The Personal Activity Report is a snapshot of all submittal activities that have been performed within a specific date range and are tied to a specific recruiter within your company.
The Date parameters are used to pull in all submittal activities, sorted by type, that fall within the date parameters chosen along with a Pie Chart summary of the data.
How to pull the report
1. Open the reports page by going to Quick Links menu>Reports. This report is found under the Activity Reports section.
2. Choose the format you wish to export this report to.
3. The default time parameter of the report are the last thirty (30) days or you can specify the preferred date range.
4. Choose the Recruiter name you wish to report on. A Recruiter name must be selected.
5. Set any additional filters you may want and then click the Run Report button.
The full list of parameters include:
- Recruiter name
- Activities grouped by type, with counts
- Contact name
- Date & Time of activity
- Activity content
If you do not see this report in your Report suite, please notify your Administrator to request the report be enabled.