The Recruiter Productivity report provides a snapshot of information about which new Candidates have been added to the system by your users, within a specified time frame.
How to pull the report
1. Open the reports page by going to Quick Links menu>Reports. This report is found under the Candidate Reports section.
2. Choose the format you wish to export this report to.
3. The default time parameter of the report are the last thirty (30) days or you can specify the preferred date range.
4. Set any additional filters you may want and then click the Run Report button.
- Date ranges
- Recruiters' names
- The number of new Candidates that each recruiter created in your BrightMove system
If you do not see this report in your Report suite, please notify your Administrator to request the report be enabled.