The Recruiter Claimed Jobs report will display all of the jobs that have been claimed by recruiters in your system. (Recruiters can claim a job by viewing the job profile, clicking More, then Claim.)
How to pull the report
1. Open the reports page by going to Quick Links menu>Reports. This report is found under the Job Reports section.
2. Choose the format you wish to export this report to.
3. Click the Run Report button.
The full list of parameters include:
- Job Title
- State that the job is located in
- Open Date
- Employee (Sales person)
- The number of submittals for that job
If you do not see this report in your Report suite, please notify your Administrator to request the report be enabled.
Article is closed for comments.