The Job Posting Summary Report gives the user a snapshot of jobs that have been posted to the Candidate Experience Portal within a specified date range.
How to pull the report
1. Open the reports page by going to Quick Links menu>Reports. This report is found under the Job Reports section.
2. Choose the format you wish to export this report to.
3. The default time parameter of the report are the last thirty (30) days or you can specify the preferred date range.
4. Set any additional filters you may want and then click the Run Report button.
The report will display different information about the Job postings, including:
- Job ID
- Job Title
- Employee (Column F- this refers to the Sales Person assigned to the job profile)
- Job Status
- Post To Web (True/False)
- Post Internal (True/False)
- Job Board (if a Paid job board is assigned)
- Create Date
If you do not see this report in your Report suite, please notify your Administrator to request the report be enabled.
Article is closed for comments.