The Candidate Source Report shows the user what sources/sites applicants are coming from. Some examples of sources include job boards, employee referrals, job fairs, or the corporate career page.
How to pull the report
1. Open the reports page by going to Quick Links menu>Reports. This report is found under the Candidate Reports section.
2. Choose the format you wish to export this report to.
3. The default time parameter of the report are the last thirty (30) days or you can specify the preferred date range.
4. Set any additional filters you may want and then click the Run Report button.
The full list of parameters include:
- Report Format
- Start Date and End Date
- Sort Column
- Sort Direction
- Candidate City
- Candidate State
- Candidate Recruiter
- Candidate Status
- Client Name
- Manager First name and Last Name
- Job Group
- Job Category
- Job Recruiter
- Job Status
- Job State
- Submittal Status
As you can see, the variety of parameters for this report allow users to fine tune the results.
If you do not see this report in your Report suite, please notify your Administrator to request the report be enabled.