In this Article:
On a scheduled basis, the BrightMove platform will send out an email with important statistics about your recruiting operations. We call this the Daily Digest Email. The Daily Digest Email contains key performance indicators and important metrics for your company around user activity, candidate sources, job creation, and placements. The daily digest email is sent daily at 6 am EST.
To enable a user to receive the Daily Digest Email, follow these steps:
- Click your avatar in the top right of the screen, within the masthead bar
- Click the Settings menu item
- Click the Employees link
- Click the name of the employee profile you wish to send the daily digest email to
- Click the Receive Daily Digest Email toggle
Daily Digest Email:
User Activity: This section lists all recruiters in your company who were active in BrightMove. For RPO customers, the recruiter metrics includes activities performed in all RPO accounts.
- Hours Active: The accumulation of consecutive time tied to activity by a user spent within BrightMove.
- Company Percentile: The percentile rank of that user in your company based on the time they were active in BrightMove.
- BrightMove Percentile: The percentile rank of that user compared to all BrightMove users
Notes on Hours Active Calculation: Time is determined to be Active Time when tasks are recorded with less than 10 minutes elapsed between activities. That is, BrightMove assumes work is being performed continuously when there is less than 10 minutes between tasks. If more than 10 minutes elapses between tasks, Active Time accumulation stops for that user until they complete another task. At that time, they become active again and Active Time begins to accumulate.
Top Sources: This section lists all the candidate sources and the number of candidates in each source.
Hiring Productivity: This section shows counts of how many jobs were created the previous day and the number of placements made.
Article is closed for comments.