In this Article:
Account Administrators have the ability to modify your Workflow to include Triggers for automatic status changes on Jobs and Candidates. With Submittal Activity Triggers, you can automatically close a job when there are no more open positions on a job or send a communication template when the trigger is activated. Learn how to create these triggers in this article.
Submittal Activity Triggers:
In this example, we will create a trigger to automatically close a job when there are no more open positions.
- Go to Settings
- Click on Submittal Workflow
- Select the Activity Triggers tab
- Click on Add Trigger
- Enter in the Submittal Status, Submittal Activity Type, and Job Status
- Select the Decrement Job Openings and Update Job Status Only on Zero Openings checkboxes
- See the screenshot below to see an example trigger that is filled out
- Click on Save
When there are no more job openings, this trigger will set a job status to Filled when a candidate is placed in the Accepted submittal status with Call as the submittal activity type.
Note: Make sure the Submittal Status and Submittal Activity Type both match your desired values if your trigger is not being activated.