In this Article:
He is an overview of changes or new features in BrightMove 19.0. We modernized and standardized our layout to be consistent across devices. The new version will also make future updates and releases faster and easier so that we can bring even more new features for our customers. This new version will help bring us into the future. Read below for some highlights on what is in the new version.
We also have a quick instructional video on navigation and profile changes available.
New and Enhanced in BrightMove 19.0:
- Updated color scheme and user interface including a complete visual overhaul
- Left-hand navigation replaces across the top navigation
- The left-hand navigation menu is collapsible
- Quick Search is larger and across the top in the middle
- Profile Icon/picture replaces your name for accessing the Quick Links menu (Settings, Reports, My Profile, etc)
- Entity Profiles (Opportunity, Client/Department, Manager, Jobs, Candidates) have a left-hand collapsible pane with profile information
- RPO child account indicator is on the left-hand navigation menu
- My Task List and Job Aging panes updated with quick access to RPO child accounts
- Webhooks center for easily setting up custom integrations
- Security Permissions are now searchable
- The External Credentials section was redesigned to make it easier to connect your accounts to BrightMove
- Completely redesigned and updated user manual