In this Article:
Your company is growing and it is time to add some new users to BrightMove. Fantastic! This article will show you how to add new users to your BrightMove account.
To add a new user:
1. Click the user icon in the top right of the screen.
2. Click Settings.
3. Click Employees.
4. Click Add Employee.
*Please note, if you have no open licenses on your account, a message will appear asking you to contact support to add an additional license.
This will bring up the new employee profile creation page.
1. Fill in the required fields of employee's First Name, Last Name, and Email Address.
2. While username is not required, it is recommended that you add one. If you do not add one, then the BM ID of the employee will automatically be added.
3. Select the role or roles for the employee: Recruiter, Sales Rep, Sourcer, or Job Approver.
4. You can also sign the customer up to Receive Daily Digest Email.
5. Click Save when completed.
A pop-up will appear asking if you want to add a Security Role. Select OK to select the security role for this new employee.
*Please note: An employee cannot access BrightMove without a Security Role.
After you have selected one or more security roles, be sure to send the new user a reset password email on their profile!