In this Article:
Your company is growing and it is time to add some new users to BrightMove. Fantastic! This article will show you how to add new users to your BrightMove account.
To add a new user:
1. Click the user icon in the top right of the screen.
2. Click Settings.
3. Click Employees.
4. Click Add Employee.
*Please note, if you have no open licenses on your account, a message will appear asking you to contact support to add an additional license.
This will bring up the new employee profile creation page.
1. Fill in the required fields of employee's First Name, Last Name, Email Address and Username. If a username is not specified, we will default it to be the Email address that was entered.
2. Select the role(s) for the employee: Recruiter, Sales Rep, Sourcer, or Job Approver. (The persons name will show as an option under these fields in the system when selected)
3. You can also sign the customer up to Receive Daily Digest Email if desired.
4. Click Save when completed.
5. A pop-up will appear asking if you want to add a Security Role. Select OK to select the security role for this new employee.
*Please note: An employee cannot access BrightMove without a Security Role.
6. A BrightMove Welcome email will be automatically sent to the new user that contains:
- Assigned Username
- Security link to create their password
- Helpful BrightMove sites to bookmark
- Support methods & hours info
Other Helpful Sections in Employee Profiles
Below the main employee info section, is:
Team tab: Shows if other employees are assigned with this person as their manager.
Approval Delegates: If job approval delegates have been set up for employees, those will be listed here. (This is an optional feature)
Audit: Logging of employee (user) profile changes to show the change date/time, name of person who made the change, which Field was changed with the change details. This will help account administrators to see who makes changes to user profiles within their account.
Article is closed for comments.