RPO Edition- Setting up multiple email signatures for Managed Companies
For customers using our RPO edition, you have the option for the ability to have multiple email signatures across Managed Companies & outbound email address respective of the RPO instance you are working in at the time.
- Go to "My Profile" under your My Quick Links or under the Settings menu.
- Click on the "More" Button in the top right Corner.
- Click "Manage Signatures" from the drop down list.
From here, you can customize your email signature for any Managed Company you have access to. If you prefer to use one signature across all accounts, the Parent company signature will be the default choice for all instances. The account you are currently in will be indicated by a star next to the company name.
- Click "Mange next to the instance you want to set up an email signature for.
- You can either manually create a new signature, or click "Copy Signature" from any of the signatures you already have set up to copy an existing signature.
- Click "Save Signature" when completed.
RPO Enterprise Package users have an additional ability to set a different "From" email address in the companies they manage.