The Opportunity Stage screen allows you to create and organize your Opportunity stages workflow. Each stage also includes a Close Probability percentage to help forecast earnings projections based on the Opportunities in your pipeline.
How to Add an Opportunity Stage
- Navigate to Settings and click on "Opportunity Stage" from the available choices under the Customization menu. The "Create New Opportunity Stage" Screen will be displayed.
- In the field titled "Opportunity Stage Name", enter the name and click Save.
- The new Opportunity Stage will appear on the existing list as the last choice on the list.
How to Edit an Opportunity Stage
- Click on the Opportunity Stage you want to edit. The "Edit Opportunity Stage" screen will be displayed.
- Make the required changes and then click the Save button.
How to Delete an Opportunity Stage
- Click the Delete icon displayed to the far right of the Opportunity Stage name.
Article is closed for comments.