What Is It?
BrightMove developed an Indeed Apply integration that allows Applicants to stay on Indeed when applying to a job and the information will be sent into BrightMove from Indeed. Benefits of this integration include:
- Jobs are clearly labeled in Indeed’s search results to let job seekers know which jobs have this easy application method.
- Track how many applications you receive from Indeed through your Performance Reports.
- Applications are automatically sent into BrightMove for you.
- Barriers to completing an application are reduced and the number of applicants increases, according to Indeed.com.
- Basic Qualifications and UDF's assigned to your default portal will be included in the Indeed application.
This feature is defaulted "on" for all of our customers. However, you can opt-out if you want your Applicants to continue to be directed to your BrightMove portal, rather than stay on Indeed to complete an application.
How to Opt Out
You can opt-out yourself in Settings> Manage Your Company> Preferences, inside BrightMove.
Article is closed for comments.