The Time Card report is broken down by week or date range, and gives you a summary of each Contract hire's billable and non-billable hours for that week. The timecard report is interactive and mobile responsive.
If a time card is showing as Open, that means the Applicant may still need to edit it.
If it is Submitted, that means they have entered all of their hours worked and finalized the time card.
Any Applicant who has been accepted/hired to a contract position and who has filled out a time card for the week the report is being generated, will show up on the Timecard report.
Contents of the Report
If you would like to view the time details of an Applicant listed on the report, click their name and you will see their time details.
The timecard report may be viewed in CSV or PDF format.
The submit date column of the report will display the date that the timecard was submitted.
How to pull the report
1. Open the reports page by going to Quick Links menu>Reports. This report is found under the Time and Billing Reports section.
2. Select the week for which you would like to see the report or click the Range button (right side) to select a date range of timecards to view. The report for the selected week(s) will be displayed.
3. If you would like to view the time details of an Applicant listed on the report, click their name and you will see their time details. You may also click the Download to PDF or Download to CSV buttons to export the results.
Managing Individual Timesheets
1. Click on the persons name whose timesheets you wish to view.
2. Time and Expense entries will be viewable. There is also an option to manually add to the timesheet if needed (+ icon).
3. There is a Comments box in case any notes or comments need to be written on this timesheet. This box is optional.
4. If submitting the timesheet on behalf of the hire, click the Submit button. If the hire submitted the timesheet themselves, then click the Approve or Decline button.
If you do not see this report in your Report suite, please notify your Administrator to request the report be enabled.