RPO Enterprise Package users have an additional ability to set a different "From" email address in the companies they manage.
Before we begin you will want to make sure the proper Company Preferences are selected for this feature. Follow these steps to check the Company preferences:
- Go to Settings>Company Preferences
- Use the search bar to search for "Enable RPO Child From Email"
- Make sure the toggle switch is switched on for this setting.
Once you have verified the proper Company Preferences are enabled, you are now able to change your "From" email address when sending out emails from your RPO Child Accounts. Follow these steps to do so:
- Go to My Profile
- Click on the More button in the top right of the screen
- Click Manage Signature
- From the list, find the Child Account that you wish to change the From email address for and click the Edit button to the right of that Child Account.
- In the window that appears, type the email address you want to be the "From" email address for this Child Account into the space labelled "From Email", then click Save.
You can repeat this process for each of the Child Accounts you wish to have a separate "From" email address for.
Article is closed for comments.