The Company Activity Detail Report shows the user a snapshot of all of the activities that each BrightMove user within your company has performed within the specific time frame.
How to pull the report
1. Open the reports page by going to Quick Links menu>Reports. This report is found under the Management Reports section.
2. Choose the format you wish to export this report to.
3. The default time parameters of the report are the last thirty (30) days or you can specify the preferred date range.
4. This report requires a password. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request your password.
5. Set any additional filters you may want and then click the Run Report button.
The full list of parameters include the below grouped under each user:
- activity date
- candidate name
- candidate source
- position that the activity took place on (if applicable)
- hiring manager name of position activity took place on (if applicable)
- activity type
As you can see, the variety of parameters for this report allow users to fine tune the results.
If you do not see this report in your Report suite, please notify your Administrator to request the report be enabled.