The Time to Hire report contains each requirement/job that has been entered into BrightMove within a selected time frame and how long it took to fill that requirement.
How to pull the report
1. Open the reports page by going to Quick Links menu>Reports. This report is found under the Management Reports section.
2. Choose the format you wish to export this report to.
3. The default time parameters of the report are the last thirty (30) days or you can specify the preferred date range.
4. Click the Run Report button.
The full list of parameters include:
- requirement number
- Placement Employment Type
- job title
- Client name
- hiring contact name
- recruiter name
- open date
- offer date
- the number of days it took to hire the person who filled it
If you do not see this report in your Report suite, please notify your Administrator to request the report be enabled.
Article is closed for comments.