The Office Activity Detail Report shows the user a snapshot of all activities that each BrightMove user within your company has performed for a specific office, within the specified time frame.
How to pull the report
1. Open the reports page by going to Quick Links menu>Reports. This report is found under the Candidate Reports section.
2. Choose the format you wish to export this report to.
3. The default time parameter of the report are the last thirty (30) days or you can specify the preferred date range.
4. Set any additional filters you may want and then click the Run Report button.
The full list of parameters include:
- activity, grouped per user
- activity date
- candidate name
- source of the candidate
- position that the activity took place on (if applicable)
- contact name (if applicable)
- activity type
- current status.
If you do not see this report in your Report suite, please notify your Administrator to request the report be enabled.
Article is closed for comments.