This report is useful to staffing firms who employee contractors on a W2 and/or 1099 basis.
The Contract Placement report is intended to give the user all of the information pertinent to each contract placement. It provides this information for each individual placement and in total.
How to pull the report
1. Open the reports page by going to Quick Links menu>Reports. This report is found under the Management Reports section.
2. Choose the format you wish to export this report to.
3. The default time parameter of the report are the last thirty (30) days or you can specify the preferred date range.
4. If you want the results grouped by Office, click the Group By Office checkbox.
5. Click the Run Report button. This report may be exported to Excel by choosing the "Export to CSV" option.
The full list of parameters include:
- bill rate
- discounts given to client
- realized rate on the placement
- pay rate
- overhead amounts
- total cost of the contractor
- the net profit margin
- start date and end date of the contract
If you do not see this report in your Report suite, please notify your Administrator to request the report be enabled.